I'M ENGAGED!

This is old news for me, but new to you! Only about a month old though
First of all, this is my boyfriend Greg




























Isn't he cute!
After a little over 5 years of dating, he finally asked me to marry him. It was easily the most exciting day of my life.

He asked me at Center Grove Apple Orchard in a dead end of a corn maze. Romantic huh? For me it was. I cried like a little baby. Funny thing is, we took absolutely no pictures. All we have left of that day is a sticker we had to wear to get in, which is now on his computer. I think I was just still in the moment and truly didn't even care to be at the Orchard anymore. I couldn't think! We were looking for pumpkins afterwards and all I was looking at was my ring. FORGET PUMPKINS!
And then I would scream "oh my god!!" and Greg's freaking out like something is wrong... I'm such a little girl.

Anyway, the next picture we took was...



You guessed it!
The obvious ring picture
And getting back to the "funny thing is" as stated above. This was taken after the proposal at Taco Johns.
Where are the cry laughing emoji's???

We are so very excited though. I am so happy to start this new chapter in my life with him. We've already been together so long and I can easily say I want to be with him forever.

He did good though




Thanks for stopping!
xoxo


2 comments:

Blog Archive