The Countdown Begins

I will be a married women in 27 days!
At work, I've been practicing writing my new last name. I have to admit, it's really weird.
There's times when I will go to write "Ashley Laraia" and because I'm so used to it, I would just write "Ashley Schumacher". 
It's definitely going to take some getting used to. 

Nothing is cooler than marrying your best friend. But man is it a lot of work!
I just want to show everyone my admiration for these beautiful earrings I found for my wedding day.
I got these beauts at an antique store in New York when we were visiting Gregory's grandma and grandpa. They were only $20! Whether they are real or not (I'm guessing not) I couldn't be happier with my find. They can be my "something old" or "something used".
Now I just need to find "something blue". 
What do people do for something blue? I don't want blue shoes.. I already have my shoes anyway. 
One of my wedding colors is navy, but I don't really want anything on myself that's navy. Hmmm, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!


Hope you all have a great Sunday
xoxo
Ashley 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive