Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer


YOU GUYS!

I need a moment of silence for this stuff...


This could be one of the best primers I've ever used, and maybe even one of the best products period that I've used. 
This is the Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer
I actually got a sample of this from Sephora. It was pretty small but it lasted me forever. It is gone now and I've never been so sad :(
You can buy the product at Sephora or here at the Benefit Cosmetics Website.
I am also very surprised to see this doesn't have 5 stars (or should I say "hearts") on the website.
I guess everyone has their own opinions!

First of all this is a face primer. I actually never used it for my face, which now I wonder why not. 
I actually used this on my eyes before I applied my eyeshadow. 
Before this stuff, my eyeshadow could never last a full day, let alone a couple hours. My eyeshadow would always be creased and oily and all over the place. 
I noticed a significant difference the first and every time I wore this. 
I may be mistaken, but I swear it lasted all day and until the next morning! 
(yes, I went to bed before removing my make up. It was an accident I swear)

This stuff is worth $32 everyone! I'm telling you the truth.
And the full size is HUGE. I can only image how long it would last for how long
the tiny sample lasted me. 

I hope you all give it a try and let me know what you think
Thanks for stopping everyone!
xoxo







3 comments:

  1. I've got the stay flawless foundation and I absolutely love it! No doubt I will be obsessed with this too if (when) I buy it!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really! I will have to try it. I've always wanted to!! I absolutely love this primer though! Use it on your eyelids too. That's what I mainly use it for!
    xoxo @rachelcoco

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive